Friday, July 10, 2009

Marking One Year

In honor of my 1-year blog anniversary, I decided to present you all with a video clip for the first time ever. This demonstrates true blog dedication, as the time it took to upload the camcorder software and figure out how to use it seriously cut into my Veronica Mars viewing time last night. I'm still flying pretty blind here, and hope that it actually works. I apologize in advance if the file is too big - this is definitely an experiment for me!* Also, it's about 20 seconds longer than I would like, but I haven't gotten to the video editing portion of the help manual yet :-). Behold, Lucy's quiet little voice, taped on the 4th of July. She's very conversational (and smiley, as you'll see), but definitely in a low-key manner. Way different than the adorable, but much louder, yelping and yodeling her one month older cousin, Cameron, does.



*OK, it definitely was too big, as Blogger tried and tried, but could not successfully upload the video. Thanks to MommyEsq for the tip of publishing to YouTube (my debut!) and embedding it here.

4 comments:

  1. I think that Lucy looks so much like Cameron when she smiles. They are related! Absolutely adorable and definitely a lot quieter than Cameron :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! Think this whole generation is going to be very verbal. . .you can tell she's trying to make you understand her! Thanks for the treat! Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cooing...and you sounded like Stacey which was so surprising on video:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! She looks just like you. Did she wear the purple pants - I bet they'd go with that shirt.

    ReplyDelete