Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon, Apparently

About Lucy being a pretty good sleeper. The last few days she has been fighting sleep like nobody's business, nap times and bed times. Not sure if it's just a product of a stage (growth spurt? becoming more aware?), discomfort from gas and/or reflux, or if it's just part of her personality and here to stay for the long haul.

To make matters worse, M. is out of town right now. Needless to say, it's not going all that well. Ugh. I just keep trying to tell myself that it does get better, Lucy will one day be able to fall asleep on her own.

Fingers crossed that I get a bit more sleep tonight than I did last night!

2 comments:

  1. Does Lucy have signs of reflux? I hope not! Hope things go better soon (and the weather gets better - what is up with yucky May weather this year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on my online reading as my little one has not wanted to nap the last few days! Hang in there, sorry you have to go through this while M is away. Chuck travels in 2 weeks and I'm not looking forward to being alone for a few days! I'll try to call you soon.

    ReplyDelete