Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eye Candy Only

The last several weeks have been busy, mostly work-wise, but also at home. Hence my lack of blogging. I'd like to give updates, but instead I'm just going to throw up a few photos for the family and hope I have time to write more after this week - hopefully things will be slowing down after this Friday.

On the way to the National Zoo

At the Zoo

If only all my pictures could be taken outside...

Shockingly blue lollipop tongue

In mid "pumping the brake" soccer move

Watching her brother play soccer (she is not normally this still)

Playing with silly bands instead of listening to the coach (my opinion of silly bands is for another post)

Staunchly refusing to give in to fall weather by wearing pants (and instead, wearing far too small 2T shorts)

The family's littlest Cheesehead

No comments:

Post a Comment