Monday, June 27, 2011

Look Over Here!

I just had a fabulous weekend with my sisters and two old friends (old = known since I was in single digit ages, not wrinkly old) that are like sisters. I'd love to write all about it, and regale you with some of the funny anecdotes and stories, but it will have to wait as I'm running around in circles at work, and getting the house ready for a visit from M.'s parents starting this Thursday (yay, guests!). For now, go read my sister Stacey's (first of a few, she promises) post about the weekend, with photos included.

I will say that my weekend was tempered with a bit of guilt, as Lucy managed to get herself a raging case of hand, foot and mouth disease the morning I left town. M. was a trooper, and deserves Dad of the Year for how well he handled it. As you check out the pictures of me smiling and eating and drinking, think of poor M. holding a cranky Lucy for hours on end. Total Rock Star.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have someone at home to count on. I hope Lucy is feeling better, and I'm glad that you got to enjoy your weekend before you came home to some craziness.

    ReplyDelete