Friday, December 17, 2010

Show Me The Mommy

My sister sent me a few photos from my visit with her last weekend, so I thought I'd play along with LauraC's Show Me The Mommy Friday theme.

Here I am with my adorable 6 month old neice, Josephine. In the background you can see my nephew Ned in his spica cast:



This was before I drank nearly a bottle of wine (nearly?) - I won't show you the "after" picture! In my defense, three kids are exhausting, even when they aren't your own :-).

And to update you on my holiday party dilemma, the statements I sent in for our "team building event" were:

1) My relatives were part of the Underground Railroad.
2) I hitchhiked in the Pyrenees mountains.
3) I had my first car accident the day I got my driver's license.
4) I've met two justices of the Supreme Court.

Can you tell which is the lie? Family members (especially sisters!) are not allowed to answer.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I know which is the lie. . .good job! Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to guess #4?

    Look forward to seeing you next week - it's been a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should probably leave this comment on your sister's blog but I love that Ned looks like Al Bundy from Married with Children in the cast. Just relaxing on the couch.

    I'm going to say you've met either less or more justices of the supreme court.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, fun! I think it's the "hitchhiking in the mountains" one.

    ReplyDelete