Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks, Mom!

32 years ago today, you got some relief from the 55-inch abdomen you were sporting as the germination center for a set of triplets. Just the thought of it makes me feel a bit silly about all the complaining I've done about my discomfort with this pregnancy.

In case I don't tell you enough (I don't), I really, really appreciate everything you went through to bring us in to this world, and the wonderful way you somehow managed to keep your sanity and make life fun while raising us. I know it wasn't easy!


I was thinking of you at 6:51 this morning.

Love,
A.

PS - Happy Birthday, Stacey and Kristin!

PPS - That's not me with Mom, that's Finn when he was about 3 weeks old. Looking young for a Grammy, no? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday - what a great tribute to your fantastic mom!

    ReplyDelete